As you know, Halloween is a holiday celebrated on October 31 every year, and is best known in the western world, but traditions and their importance varies depending on country.
In some countries, even celebrated, and this happens as a day in the year. Here in Latin America have many countries that have made a habit of celebrating Halloween, but others think it is a celebration of Anglo-Saxon and nothing else. In Venezuela, where I live, some are celebrating, others not, but no knowledge of this date and what it is.
‘ll Probably curious about what countries celebrate Halloween, and this will speak a bit after the jump.
- In some continental European countries have adopted this festival. But they think this is just something very American, which is more spending and a commercial event, we value your beliefs and holidays.
- The Belgian people celebrate it for over 10 years, but with a more traditional style, offering gifts to the children but dates as 6 and December 25. The tradition of visiting houses for trick or treating is not something you get used here.
- The French think that this holiday is too commercial and while in the 90′s taken, now is not appreciated much. There are still some children who come to celebrate trick or treating, but not many.
- The English held on November 5 but it is not Halloween but one “Guy Fawkes Day,” traditional customs, parades with costumed children pumpkin or beets, however strange it may seem.
- In Ireland, where he began the tradition of visiting houses and trick or treating, it still does this. The homes are decorated with lights and thematic things of all kinds.
- In Spain there are parades and parties, usually for adults who want to dress up and celebrate with friends. Some come with their children to trick or treating.
- Other places have started this tradition is Australia, New Zealand, and they want most this holiday are the people of the United States and Canada. China has taken an interest in these events and festivities are in some places.
- In Latin America have also been taken of these customs but there is much separation between the idea of ??doing or not. But also do Halloween parties.