For all those that you have planned a trip or a route for this 2012 we must speak now of those who are and will be the best picks for this year and certainly will allow you to meet all kinds of places either in Spain or beyond our borders.
As every year the major magazines and tourism experts make their lists of destinations that you can not miss on your travels and so for 2012 should be mentioned cities are the talk of London as such, due to the celebrations of the Olympics or towns to be discovered and Girona in Spain and well worth our visit but is very close. Visit this site for some exclusive flight deals.
Targets 2012 (Frommer’s for the magazine):
* Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia: A natural place is always packed with tourists and it is also where they produce some of the highest tides in the world. In addition to being close to a natural environment to which come all manner of migratory birds, we can appreciate the beauty of your landscape that seems to be sculpted by hand.
* Beirut, Lebanon: Although you may have the image of being a city associated with riots or the Lebanon War, the truth is that Beirut has managed to “revive” and become a city where you can discover and shop and find an environment very modern.
* Chongqing, China: One of the most modern cities in China, cosmopolitan and located between Yangzi and Jialing rivers. Always full of tourists Chongqing is a city that surprises the many skyscrapers, streets mixed with more “traditional”. Also we will visit one of the largest Buddhas exist, the Buddha of Leshan.
* Curacao: A city full of color, life, tourism and above all plenty of sunshine and beach. A city in which to enjoy your marine park. It became independent in 2010 of the Netherlands Antilles.
In Blog I talked recently of which had been highlighted as tourist destinations by 2012 and were in fact places that you must lose your travels. This time we want to highlight those that are “tourist Jewels 2012″ and among which are Spanish representation.
It was the English magazine, Wanderlust, specialized in the travel and tourism with the help of its readers has chosen to emphasize the “Jewels tourism 2012″, cities noted for their beauty, charm and make excellent destinations for travel.
Luang Prabang (Laos): This city stands out as the one with the largest index of tourists in Laos. The temples (Buddhist origin) are the main attraction, most notably the Wat Xieng Thong, built in 1560. The city also highlighted by some French charm and is considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1995.
Udaipur (India): A city known as the “City of Lakes” and is often compared to Venice. Lake Pichola is the main attraction. The city also has many palaces and gardens and the temple is visited Indo-Aryan Jagdish.
* Siem Reap (Cambodia): City with lots of temples, it is a center of tourism due to its great infrastructure. Five miles to find the holy city of Angkor, where the Khmer empire delantiguo center.
* Granada (Spain): In the fourth place we find the Spanish representation between the “Jewels tourism 2012″ with Granada accumulating thousands of visitors throughout the year thanks to its culture and cuisine but also by the presence of monuments, architecture , its cathedral and of course the Alhambra.
* Cartagena (Colombia): One of the most beautiful cities in the world, located in the center of the Colombian Caribbean and noted not only for its beaches but also has the castle of San Felipe de Barajas, and the Walled City , it houses a large number of colonial buildings. Is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1984.
* Sevilla (Spain): While we have found Grenada as a “jewel” for tourism in this 2012, could not miss a city like Seville. A city with a good climate that encourages the influx of tourists throughout the year. The architecture, culture and monuments as the Cathedral, the Alcazar and the Giralda are certainly the main attractions.
* Berlin (Germany): It’s not just a tourist town it is also one of the most famous cities around the mundo.Cuenta with a great culture and aedmás include museums, and as there are historical places such as door Brandenburg, the Berlin Wall and the whole area dedicated to the memory of those killed in the Nazi Holocaust.
* Venice (Italy): The city of love with Paris. Noted for its canals and the famous gondolas to which few tourists can resist. The city comprises islands 120 through 455 attached bridges. Among the buildings to be highlighted include the Bridge of Sighs, where tourists and visitors tend to seal their love with a kiss.
Catalonia is one of the regions of Spain with a number of offers in rural tourism but many people can know where we can get in touch with nature and spend days in which to camp or rent a house.
Rural tourism is a type of tourism that is mainly with the arrival of good weather and that lets us know small towns, villages and places we can also discover a weekend or a short break.
What is rural tourism:
* This type of tourism seeks to discover the nature and small towns that typically have between 1,000 and 2,000 inhabitants or less.
* Thus in Catalonia is a type of tourism that can be perfectly although there are many areas with very few inhabitants and also promote this type of tourism depending on specific seasons that will meet not only the tourists that visit the site but also enjoy the food and experience “live” for hours or days in a completely rural.
Rural tourism in Catalonia:
* In Catalonia, rural tourism is something that not only is given to groups of people who decide to rent a cottage or accommodation of these conditions, but also rural tourism is also considered to be everything stays on farms and in this community autonomous regions can be performed in as Sant Sadurní D’Anoina, Canyelles, Solsona, La Seu d’Urgell, etc …
* All of these counties and have many more cottages or activities that attract this type of tourism and in times like the present where it is traditional to eat Creek § ots and that makes many people are visiting these places to try this gastronomy.
Where to go to find the best holidays in Catalonia:
* The truth is that there are many websites dedicated to rural tourism in Catalonia where you will find vacation packages and information for rental cottages.
* One of these sites that can help you to hire your holiday cottages in Catalonia will be to TurismeRural that you can check in multiple languages ??and that upon entering will show you a map of Catalonia on which appear all the regions. We must click to select the house or the information we are looking for and that leads directly to all possible options, each date.
* On the other hand include Agroturisme.org, which is the site that has the Unio de Pagesos de Catalunya on rural tourism and where you can contact the shops authorized by the Dept of Tourism of the Generalitat, through each of its regions .
We are now in the month of March and while it is the month progresses and the Holy Week which kicks off the spring, we go for a short break to do so now let us see what are the best places to travel these days.
The truth is that even though we have many days off this March 2012, beyond the weekend itself we can also visit some of the cities we’ve always wanted to know and have never been for lack of time or desire. Now is the time taking advantage of many of the deals that are ahead of Easter.
The best destinations for travel in March:
* Seville and Andalusia in Spain to begin these best destinations in the month of March and no doubt one of the cities that you must know if you have not ever seen it done Seville and Andalusia as this month and it shows that time and the weather is in summer temperatures and also get to enjoy its charm and see the preparations for Holy Week Seville, which is well known and celebrated when is full of tourists and devotees. It is also one of the destinations featured in many magazines for 2012 so this is the time to make a break in either family, friends or couples TION.
* Lisbon: Another destination that we recommend for the month of March and is also relatively closed. The capital of Portugal is one of the most charming cities and has all months of the year with a good influx of tourists. You can take advantage of an offer of Easter and thus discover the antiquity of many of its neighborhoods can walk or try a ride on the tram so characteristic typical of the city. As for places that you can not miss the neighborhoods of Belem have or Baixa.
* Prague: Prague is known as the “city of hundred spiers” because it has numerous towers that cut its landscape, and also make it one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with an influx of about three million tourists each year . The impressive Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral, Lesser Town or charming at the foot of the castle are just some of the places that you can not miss this city also seems to live wrapped in a charming animated tale constant.
* Los Angeles: The Mecca of cinema in the U.S. and around the world called Los Angeles, a city where it seems that it is always summer and also has everything you need to find fun for all ages and tastes. If you want to enjoy days filled with movie stars, theme parks, this is your city.
* Tokyo: Another city that you can not miss it though Tokyo and fame have always affected by earthquakes or tsunamis, the truth is that is spectacular and it will take us to know many modern buildings, although for many of the misfortunes history have been eliminated by natural disasters mentioned above.