Bill a Suitcase
In Blog know how heavy and sometimes confused by having to check our luggage, so for those you who are not accustomed to traveling and you do not know how to do now give you some clues and tips that will help.
When we fly to note that we can include a baggage allowance to buy our ticket. Normally the weight limit our luggage is usually at 30 kilos if we are in first class and 20 kilos if you travel with a rate that is lower.
What baggage is billed and what not?
* All luggage other than hand or to be an animal or large bags must we invoice them.
* All we can come up with us on the plane is on baggage and is not recommended to exceed measures 56x45x25 cm, including wheels, and it has to fit comfortably in the measurement of luggage cart.
* Because the bags, briefcases, laptops and computer briefcases are considered one piece each, if you have, say, a handbag and a briefcase computer, you can try them one inside the other.
Going through the check:
* The first thing you should do at the airport, you have to check or not to go through the check so that you’ll get your ticket and boarding pass and you are assured a seat on the plane in case of “overbooking.”
* We also recommend that you clear what baggage and what are you going to charge as each handbag that you do not raise the plane you will be charged at a price around 30 euros and can reach 50 if you have not checked in time for shipping and must be placed in the hold. The purpose of this fee is to avoid delays in the gate and make sure the shipment is fast and without any problems.
Tips when checking in our luggage:
* While I have already mentioned that we have to go through the check-in upon arrival at the airport, you should get out of house with enough time to do it and not take surprises as the failure to bill because we see that we miss our flight.
* It is advisable that you take protected or sealed bags to avoid any incident and although many people used to travel they do at home, at the airport you will also be able to do as they have machines that are usually taping at the counter of billing.
* While we have discussed the weight which is usually allowed and if you do not want to overpay, it is advisable that you know how to distribute the weight in your luggage and therefore choose those that are of lightweight materials, distribute the weights among different companions, opt for cabin luggage, and if still not enough, use hand-bags long as the airline’s permit-filled pockets, or carry the heavier, bulkier items in our wardrobe.