Tourist jewels of 2012
In Blog I talked recently of which had been highlighted as tourist destinations by 2012 and were in fact places that you must lose your travels. This time we want to highlight those that are “tourist Jewels 2012″ and among which are Spanish representation.
It was the English magazine, Wanderlust, specialized in the travel and tourism with the help of its readers has chosen to emphasize the “Jewels tourism 2012″, cities noted for their beauty, charm and make excellent destinations for travel.
Luang Prabang (Laos): This city stands out as the one with the largest index of tourists in Laos. The temples (Buddhist origin) are the main attraction, most notably the Wat Xieng Thong, built in 1560. The city also highlighted by some French charm and is considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1995.
Udaipur (India): A city known as the “City of Lakes” and is often compared to Venice. Lake Pichola is the main attraction. The city also has many palaces and gardens and the temple is visited Indo-Aryan Jagdish.
* Siem Reap (Cambodia): City with lots of temples, it is a center of tourism due to its great infrastructure. Five miles to find the holy city of Angkor, where the Khmer empire delantiguo center.
* Granada (Spain): In the fourth place we find the Spanish representation between the “Jewels tourism 2012″ with Granada accumulating thousands of visitors throughout the year thanks to its culture and cuisine but also by the presence of monuments, architecture , its cathedral and of course the Alhambra.
* Cartagena (Colombia): One of the most beautiful cities in the world, located in the center of the Colombian Caribbean and noted not only for its beaches but also has the castle of San Felipe de Barajas, and the Walled City , it houses a large number of colonial buildings. Is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1984.
* Sevilla (Spain): While we have found Grenada as a “jewel” for tourism in this 2012, could not miss a city like Seville. A city with a good climate that encourages the influx of tourists throughout the year. The architecture, culture and monuments as the Cathedral, the Alcazar and the Giralda are certainly the main attractions.
* Berlin (Germany): It’s not just a tourist town it is also one of the most famous cities around the mundo.Cuenta with a great culture and aedmás include museums, and as there are historical places such as door Brandenburg, the Berlin Wall and the whole area dedicated to the memory of those killed in the Nazi Holocaust.
* Venice (Italy): The city of love with Paris. Noted for its canals and the famous gondolas to which few tourists can resist. The city comprises islands 120 through 455 attached bridges. Among the buildings to be highlighted include the Bridge of Sighs, where tourists and visitors tend to seal their love with a kiss.