Educational Tourism in Spain
In Blog remcomendations you now some places in Spain in which to make educational tourism and is a type of tourism in which culture and traveling to learn is what prevails.
Educational tourism has become very fashionable in recent years although much is done by schools, universities or groups of people who travel to a destination with the intention to know their culture, traditions and above all to find a monument in particular.
Educational tour to find in Spain:
* In Spain there are many schools that are targeted outputs arealizar several days with students and allow these to perform a series of routes that will take them where they will learn different points and in areas that may be related to history, natural science , the arts or technology.
* For example one of the routes we can make educational tour in Spain will be to tour the museums that are located in the province of Burgos, which can be reached by train or by plane.
* Other educational tourism route will not be missed Federico Garcia Lorca dedicated to one of the best poets of our country and travels Granada.
* Route Education Federico Garcia Lorca, is beginning the provincial capital Granada, and then taking a trip along the towns of: Fuente Vaqueros, birthplace of the poet, Valderrubio, Alfacar and Viznar. All these places Lorca’s life marked in some way by which we travel as you discover the reasons for the influence on both his life and his work.
* Madrid is another educational destinations to discover in Spain for years but encourage schools to meet and discover one of their natural surroundings so that through the various explanations given as organized tours are conducted the students can get close to nature in the Capital.
* Barcelona also provide routes for both school and tourists who are quite educational although the town has historical sites like the Roman ruins and medieval town, and coming to the neighborhoods of Catalan Modernism. In addition also has a dedicated route to the figure of Gaudí, the famous architect whose houses and monuments are spread over different parts of the city and in fact are one of the main attractions of the city.
* For nature lovers and for those who want to know which is the first geological park in Spain it is advisable to visit Aliaga town with forests of rocks and geological formations over 200 million years.