Best National Parks in the world
Natural Parks are spectacular places to visit, whether on any given day or during a holiday. Authentic natural wonders has many things to offer, whether natural monuments, landscapes and animals. If you enjoy visiting these sites, here I leave some of the best National Parks in the world, also considered the most important:
- Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (Peru): more or less was built in 1450 and is an archaeological site which is also called “the lost city of the Incas”. Much of the archaeologists think it was Inca emperor Pachacuti heritage and World Heritage Site since 1983. A spectacular place that still preserves intact its dry stone walls and where you can visit the Temple of the Sun and the fourth of three walls.
- Great Barrier Reef (Australia): In Spanish means “the Great Barrier Reef” and is longer than the Great Wall of China, besides being one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. He has more than 3,000 reef systems and coral reefs and cays are hundreds of tropical islands. A paradise where you can go diving, boating with the glass floor, water sports, swimming with dolphins and whale watching.
- Fiordland National Park (New Zealand): Here are some of the most spectacular fjords in New Zealand, which you may find taking a boat ride, a unique experience. Several of the country’s most important icons are here, like Mitre Peak, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and the Great Walks. A combination of spectacular mountains and also offers the possibility of routes farms, off-road routes and visit an underwater observatory.
- Masai Mara Reserve (Kenya): If you like wildlife surely find here the best place in the world to Enter into it. Leopards, zebras, hippos and elephants are just some of the animal species you find in the many safaris you can make. Reserve is protected and is in the southwest, near the border with Tanzania and along the plains of the Serengeti. The best time to visit this reserve is between July and October, when there are zebra and wildebeest in greater numbers.
- Swiss National Park: The only thing in the whole country and the first in Europe. There’s plenty of wildlife, flora and fauna. There you can walk through alpine forests, see glaciers and watch animals like the golden eagle, osprey, deer and rebecho. There is no fee to enter.
- Mountain Yellow Dragon (Huanglong, China): It is a World Heritage Site and has spectacular natural pools, more than 3,000, which look like a tapestry painted. Waterfalls, hot springs, mountains, glaciers, plants and habitats characteristic of this vast virgin natural park.
- Yellowstone National Park (Wyoming, USA): Your extension occupying parts of Wyoming, Montana and Idaho and has a spectacular hot spring called Old Faithful, and large forests. You can do hiking, camping, take a boat trip or go fishing.